Day 1 – Guwahati City Tour
On arrival in Guwahati, you will have an assisted transfer to the pre-booked hotel. Complete the check-in formalities and relax for a while. Later in the afternoon, you will embark on the sightseeing tour of Guwahati which includes Kamakhya Temple, Vashistha Ashram, and many other places. Kamakhya Temple is one of the prominent Shakti Peetha and revered shrines of Goddess Shakti. Seeks blessing at this auspicious place. Vashistha Ashram is located on the bank of the mountain stream and this is a temple of Lord Shiva. The ashram was founded by the great saint Vashishtha.After enjoying the city tour, return to the hotel in the evening. Overnight stay at the hotel in Guwahati.
Day -2 Guwahati – Shillong
Our executive will welcome you and take you straight to Shillong. On the way, drop by Barapani Lake, the biggest artificial lake in Meghalaya. Also known as the Umiam Lake, it is beautifully surrounded by Sylvan hills. On reaching Shillong, check-in at the hotel, spend the rest of the day at leisure, and later retire for the night.
Day -3 Shillong – Cherrapunji Sightseeing
you will visit Cherrapunji. So in the morning, after breakfast, begin the excursion towards the wettest place on Earth, Cherrapunji. It is at a distance of 60 km and has various waterfalls, limestone caves, striking root bridges, and other natural sites to provide several activities.Visit the Spectacular Seven Sisters Falls, the Mawsmai Cave, and the Thangkharang Park. In the evening, return to Shillong. Your Shillong tour package for the family includes a stopover en route at the Elephanta Falls and the famous Shillong Peak, it allows a great view. Later, return to the hotel and stay overnight at the Shillong hotel.
Day -4 Shillong – Mawlynnong –Shillong
Start the day with a delicious breakfast at the hotel. Later, proceed for a day excursion to Mawlynnong. This village is named as the cleanest village in Asia. Here, pay a visit to Jingmaham Living Root Bridge. Then, walk around the charming Mawlynnong Village and stop at the beautiful waterfalls.Next, proceed for a visit to Dawki, 34 km from Mawlynnong Village. The small border town in the Jaintia Hills is known for the picturesque Umngot River, a must-visit site in Meghalaya. Enjoy the scenic beauty and a boat ride in the crystal clear waters where you can feel like floating in the air as the water is so clear. Explore the nearby sights too.After sightseeing, leave for Shillong. On arrival, check in to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day -5 Shillong – Guwahati Station Dropping
Post breakfast, head for the half-day excursion trip to Shillong. Visit a Japanese-style Lady Hydari Park, decorated with roses and other flowers in a large stretch. Your Guwahati Shillong Cherrapunji Tour Package ends as you drive back to Guwahati.Proceed to the given railway station at Evening.
Day -6 New Jalpaipuri – Gangtok
- Our representatives will receive guests at NJP Railway station /Bagdogra Airport and then proceed to Gangtok.
- On arrival at Gangtok guests will check-in at the hotel.
- In the evening guests can visit local markets or nearby areas (on their own).
- Night stay at hotel.
Day -7 Gangtok
- After breakfast guests are scheduled to drive to Tsomgo Lake (Alt 12000 ft/3600M). It is a high altitude Alpine Lake close to the Indo-China Border.
- Guests can enjoy playing in snow and try Yak Ride.
- Guests can further proceed for the Legendary Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir.
- Return to the Hotel.
- Night stay at Gangtok hotel.
Day -8 Gangtok – Sightseeing – Darjeeling
- After breakfast Proceed for Darjeeling “The Queen of Hill” .
- Enroute visit Half day city tour covering Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre (Closed on Sunday and 1st & 3rd Saturday of the month), Institute of Tibetology (Closed on Sunday) (Saturday & Sunday closed), Dro-dul Chorten Monastery ,.
- On arrival check-in to the hotel & rest of the day free.
- Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day -9 Darjeeling
- Guests will visit Tiger Hill at 4 am in the morning to view the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. worlds 3rd highest peak) Tiger Hill (Subject to availability of Permit / Token)
- Visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop on the way back.
- After breakfast guests will proceed to the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P. N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Center, Tea Garden, Peace Pagoda
- Night stay at Darjeeling.
Day -10 Departure from Darjeeling
- After breakfast guests will have leisure time for packing and other personal activities.
- Guests will proceed to Bagdogra Airport / Njp Railway station and move to their home town with nostalgic memories.